Most popular dog breeds in America
These guys are happy because their little brains literally can't grasp the concept of global warming.
In case you missed last night’s Tony Awards, here are clips of five of the highlights — from Neil Patrick Harris’s “Spider-Man” joke extravaganza to Mark Rylance’s poetic but baffling acceptance speech. For the full list of winners, click here.
1. Host Neil Patrick Harris tries to fit as many “Spider-Man” jokes as possible into 30 seconds:
2. Nikki M. James, winner of the award for Best Featured Actress in a Musical (one of nine total awards taken home by “The Book of Mormon”), gives an acceptance speech that is rambling, emotional, spontaneous — and delightful:
3. Mary Rylance, named Best Leading Actor in a Play, baffles the audience with a seeming non sequitur of an acceptance speech (AP explains that he was quoting a poem by Louis Jenkins):
4. Chris Rock brings down the house with his hilarious presentation of the award for Best Musical (“Come on, we know what the best musical is. This is such a waste of time — it’s like taking a hooker to dinner.”)
5. Neil Patrick Harris sums the whole evening up in a rap: