A complete list of winners from Sunday night's Emmy broadcast
List of winners at Sunday’s 63rd Annual Primetime Emmy Awards presented by the Academy of Television Arts & Sciences:
– Drama Series: “Mad Men,” AMC.
– Actress, Drama Series: Julianna Margulies, “The Good Wife,” CBS.
– Actor, Drama Series: Kyle Chandler, “Friday Night Lights,” DirecTV/NBC.
– Supporting Actor, Drama Series: Peter Dinklage, “Game of Thrones,” HBO.
– Supporting Actress, Drama Series: Margo Martindale, “Justified,” FX.
– Writing, Drama Series: Jason Katims, “Friday Night Lights,” NBC.
– Directing, Drama Series: Martin Scorsese, “Boardwalk Empire,” HBO.
– Comedy Series: “Modern Family,” ABC.
– Actor, Comedy Series: Jim Parsons, “The Big Bang Theory,” CBS.
– Actress, Comedy Series: Melissa McCarthy, “Mike & Molly,” CBS.
– Supporting Actress, Comedy Series: Julie Bowen, “Modern Family,” ABC.
– Supporting Actor, Comedy Series: Ty Burrell, “Modern Family,” ABC.
– Writing, Comedy Series: Steven Levitan and Jeffrey Richman, “Modern Family,” ABC.
– Directing, Comedy Series: Michael Spiller, “Modern Family,” ABC.
– Miniseries or Movie: “Downton Abbey (Masterpiece),” PBS.
– Actress, Miniseries or Movie: Kate Winslet, “Mildred Pierce,” HBO.
– Actor, Miniseries or Movie: Barry Pepper, “The Kennedys,” ReelzChannel.
– Supporting Actress, Miniseries or Movie: Maggie Smith, “Downton Abbey (Masterpiece),” PBS.
– Supporting Actor, Miniseries or Movie: Guy Pearce, “Mildred Pierce,” HBO.
– Directing, Miniseries, Movie or Dramatic Special: Brian Percival, “Downton Abbey (Masterpiece),” PBS.
– Writing, Miniseries, Movie or Dramatic Special: Julian Fellowes, “Downton Abbey (Masterpiece),” PBS.
– Reality-Competition Program: “The Amazing Race,” CBS.
– Variety, Music or Comedy Series: “The Daily Show With Jon Stewart,” Comedy Central.
– Directing, Variety, Music or Comedy Series: Don Roy King, “Saturday Night Live,” NBC.
– Writing, Variety, Music or Comedy Series: “The Daily Show With Jon Stewart,” Comedy Central.
For a complete list of winners: http://www.emmys.tv/
More Related Stories
- How Dan Savage lost it
- Nancy Jo Sales on L.A. celeb robbers: "The Bling Ring kids were depressed"
- “Arrested Development,” hurry up and get here so you can stop being so annoying
- Must-do's: What we like this week
- Josh Ritter makes his "Blood on the Tracks"
- I don't hate millennials anymore!
- What's 2013's "Gone Girl"? Here are this summer's best reads
- Fox executive behind "Does Someone Have to Go?" leaving the network
- Hillary Clinton memoir shows up on Amazon
- A brief history of Jennifer Weiner's literary fights
- First look: Joaquin Phoenix, Marion Cotillard shine in "The Immigrant”
- No women allowed: Summer music festivals are dudefests, again
- Vivica A. Fox tapes anti-gun PSA in front of poster for her movie
- This is what Guy Fieri looks like as a balloon
- Mariah Carey's rambling, cursing, dress-popping "Good Morning America" concert
- Fox's new reality TV show threatens regular people with unemployment
- Amanda Bynes arrested after hurling bong from window
- Steamy lesbian-sex movie has Cannes abuzz
- Stop what you're doing and go watch "Borgen"
- Teenage girl claims she was beaten up for looking like Taylor Swift
- Mike Judge: "Bowling for Columbine" made me pro-gun
Featured Slide Shows
The week in 10 picsclose X
- 1 of 11
Lisa Montgomery embraces her nephew Thursday after a tornado tore apart her home in Cleburne, Texas. The twister killed six people and destroyed entire swaths of the North Texas town.
Credit: AP/LM Otero
Jack McMahon, the defense attorney for abortion doctor Kermit Gosnell, speaks outside the Criminal Justice Center in Philadelphia Tuesday. His client was convicted of killing three babies in his clinic, and will serve multiple life sentences.
Credit: AP/Matt Rourke
A photo taken Monday captures Vice President Joe Biden's response to a Milwaukee second-grader's innovative proposal to end America's epidemic of gun violence. This guy!
Credit: AP/Jenny Aicher
Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., flanked by a grouper-eyed Michele Bachmann, addresses the IRS' admission that it targeted Tea Party groups in advance of the 2012 election. In an op-ed for CNN Thursday, the Kentucky senator slammed the president for his faux outrage.
Credit: AP/Molly Riley
Ousted IRS chief Steven Miller is sworn in on Capitol Hill Friday. Miller testified before the House Ways and Means Committee on the extra scrutiny the agency gave conservative groups applying for tax-exempt status.
Credit: AP/J. Scott Applewhite
Attorney General Eric Holder pauses as he testifies on Capitol Hill before the House Judiciary Committee Wednesday. Holder is under fire, among other things, for the Justice Department's gathering of phone records at the Associated Press.
Credit: AP/Carolyn Kaster
O.J. Simpson sits during an evidentiary hearing at Clark County District Court in Las Vegas, Nev., Thursday. Simpson, who is currently serving a nine-to-33-year sentence in state prison for armed robbery and kidnapping, is using a writ of habeas corpus to seek a new trial.
Credit: AP/Las Vegas Review-Journal/Jeff Scheid
Major Tom to ground control: On Sunday astronaut Chris Hadfield recorded the first music video from space, a cover of David Bowie's "Space Oddity."
Credit: AP/NASA/Chris Hadfield
When it rains it pours. President Barack Obama speaks during a news conference Thursday with Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan, inexplicably inspiring an #umbrellagate Twitter meme.
Credit: AP/Jacquelyn Martin
A smoke plume rises high above a road block at the intersection of County A and Ross Road east of Solon Springs, Wis., Tuesday. No injuries were reported, but the the wildfire caused evacuations across northwestern Wisconsin.
Credit: AP/The Duluth News-Tribune/Clint Austin
Recent Slide Shows
- 1 of 11