BUFFALO, N.Y. (AP) — Neighbors of missing Buffalo surgeon Timothy Jorden say there was an odd shift in his personality in the months before his ex-girlfriend was found fatally shot at the hospital where they both worked.
They say Jorden was meticulous about his appearance and the landscaping at his home, but lately seemed to care less about them. They say he also was less friendly and had dropped about 75 pounds.
Some thought he was sick. They now wonder if his personality change is connected to the death of Jacqueline Wisniewski.
Police say the 33-year-old administrative assistant was shot to death at Erie County Medical Center on Wednesday.
Police across the country are on the lookout for 49-year-old Jorden. They say the former Army weapons expert may be armed and is considered dangerous.
More Related Stories
- Oklahoma tornado kills at least 91
- Frantic parents search for children in tornado's wake
- Crews dig through rubble after deadly tornado
- 51 killed in massive Oklahoma tornado
- Don't cry climate-change wolf
- Record tornado devastates Oklahoma
- Limbaugh: No one willing to impeach the first black president
- Tornado reduces Oklahoma City suburb to rubble
- AP: Toll at least 37 dead in Okla. tornado
- Entire Midwest on tornado warning
- Oregon senator proposes appeal to Monsanto Protection Act
- Supreme Court to rule on prayer at government meetings
- Beltway scandal machine breaks, knows nothing about America
- Gitmo hunger striker launches Twitter campaign
- "Hero" cop, honored by Obama, accused of double rape
- Father of gay high school student arrested for dating classmate speaks out
- Pentagon adviser pushed Anthrax drug, which his firm produced
- Conservatives A-OK with closeted Boy Scouts
- The new geography of poverty
- Promotion for NYPD cop who cost city $1.5m in settlements
- Obama to all-male university graduates: Be the best husband to "your boyfriend or partner"
Featured Slide Shows
The week in 10 picsclose X
- 1 of 11
Credit: AP/LM Otero
Credit: AP/Matt Rourke
Credit: AP/Jenny Aicher
Credit: AP/Molly Riley
Credit: AP/J. Scott Applewhite
Credit: AP/Carolyn Kaster
Credit: AP/Las Vegas Review-Journal/Jeff Scheid
Credit: AP/NASA/Chris Hadfield
Credit: AP/Jacquelyn Martin
Credit: AP/The Duluth News-Tribune/Clint Austin
Recent Slide Shows
- 1 of 11