NEW YORK (AP) — Seven-time nominee Louis C.K. and Ricky Gervais, creator of “The Office,” are among the stars who will be handing out this year’s prime-time Emmys.
Producers of the awards show made their first announcement Tuesday of Emmy presenters.
Others will include Ginnifer Goodwin, star of ABC’s “Once Upon a Time,” and Mindy Kaling, star and creator of the upcoming Fox comedy “The Mindy Project.” In addition, Jim Parsons, who’s nominated for CBS’ “The Big Bang Theory,” and Amy Poehler, nominated for NBC’s “Parks and Recreation,” are set to be on hand.
Louis C.K. is creator, writer, producer and star of the FX comedy “Louie.”
The 64th Primetime Emmy Awards will air live from the Nokia Theatre L.A. Live on Sept. 23. Jimmy Kimmel is the host.
More Related Stories
- Cannes: Ryan Gosling's new movie draws the boo-birds
- Radio host tweets rape joke, blames journalists for reporting on it
- Juror responds to Joe Francis' insults with thoughtful email
- New track from the Lonely Island features Solange Knowles, semicolons
- Amazon introduces fan fiction publishing platform
- Naomi Watts, "Argo," "Wonderstone" among bizarre Teen Choice Awards nominees
- Imprisoned Pussy Riot member declares hunger strike
- The camp-free "Behind the Candelabra"
- Justin Bieber will destroy you if you live-tweet his parties
- Marc Maron on Twitter feud with Michael Ian Black: "We have an understanding"
- "Girls Gone Wild" creator Joe Francis to jury: "You should be euthanized"
- Ai Weiwei releases heavy metal music video
- Actually, Beyoncé is a feminist
- Marc Maron and Michael Ian Black's epic Twitter battle
- Cannes: Directing 101 with James Franco
- Welcome to the jungle: The definitive oral history of '80s metal
- Burt Bacharach opens up on daughter's suicide
- Steven Spielberg to produce "Halo" television series
- Amazon set to launch fine-art gallery
- Twitter torches Dan Brown's "Inferno"
- Brad Pitt keeps breaking his silence on how boring marriage to Jennifer Aniston was
Featured Slide Shows
The week in 10 picsclose X
- 1 of 11
Credit: AP/LM Otero
Credit: AP/Matt Rourke
Credit: AP/Jenny Aicher
Credit: AP/Molly Riley
Credit: AP/J. Scott Applewhite
Credit: AP/Carolyn Kaster
Credit: AP/Las Vegas Review-Journal/Jeff Scheid
Credit: AP/NASA/Chris Hadfield
Credit: AP/Jacquelyn Martin
Credit: AP/The Duluth News-Tribune/Clint Austin
Recent Slide Shows
- 1 of 11