Romney has made some gains in the battleground states following the debate
The latest polls out from the swing states show a mixed bag for Obama following his underwhelming debate performance, with Mitt Romney closing the gap in a number of key states. Here are today’s numbers:
- Ohio, American Research Group: Romney leading, 48-47 percent.
- Ohio, Survey USA: Obama leading, 45-44 percent.
- Pennsylvania, Siena: Obama leading, 43-40 percent.
- Colorado, American Research Group: Romney leading, 50-46 percent.
- North Carolina, Gravis: Romney leading, 50-41 percent.
- Minnesota, PPP: Obama leading, 53-43 percent.
- Michigan, EPIC-MRA: Obama leading, 48-45 percent.