The 64-34 roll vote Thursday by which the Senate passed legislation raising the debt limit. The bill now goes to President Barack Obama for his signature.
A “yes” vote is a vote to pass the bill.
Voting yes were 50 Democrats, 12 Republicans and 2 independents.
Voting no were 1 Democrat and 33 Republicans.
Baldwin, Wis.; Baucus, Mont.; Begich, Alaska; Bennet, Colo.; Blumenthal, Conn.; Boxer, Calif.; Brown, Ohio; Cantwell, Wash.; Cardin, Md.; Carper, Del.; Casey, Pa.; Coons, Del.; Donnelly, Ind.; Durbin, Ill.; Feinstein, Calif.; Franken, Minn.; Gillibrand, N.Y.; Hagan, N.C.; Harkin, Iowa; Heinrich, N.M.; Heitkamp, N.D.; Hirono, Hawaii; Johnson, S.D.; Kaine, Va.; Klobuchar, Minn.; Landrieu, La.; Lautenberg, N.J.; Leahy, Vt.; Levin, Mich.; McCaskill, Mo.; Menendez, N.J.; Merkley, Ore.; Mikulski, Md.; Murphy, Conn.; Nelson, Fla.; Pryor, Ark.; Reed, R.I.; Reid, Nev.; Rockefeller, W.V.; Schatz, Hawaii; Schumer, N.Y.; Shaheen, N.H.; Stabenow, Mich.; Tester, Mont.; Udall, Colo.; Udall, N.M.; Warner, Va.; Warren, Mass.; Whitehouse, R.I.; Wyden, Ore.
Democrats Not Voting
Kerry, Mass.; Murray, Wash.
Ayotte, N.H.; Blunt, Mo.; Cochran, Miss.; Collins, Maine; Graham, S.C.; Heller, Nev.; Hoeven, N.D.; McCain, Ariz.; Murkowski, Alaska; Shelby, Ala.; Thune, S.D.; Wicker, Miss.
Alexander, Tenn.; Barrasso, Wyo.; Boozman, Ark.; Burr, N.C.; Chambliss, Ga.; Coats, Ind.; Coburn, Okla.; Corker, Tenn.; Cornyn, Texas; Crapo, Idaho; Cruz, Texas; Enzi, Wyo.; Fischer, Neb.; Flake, Ariz.; Grassley, Iowa; Hatch, Utah; Inhofe, Okla.; Isakson, Ga.; Johanns, Neb.; Johnson, Wis.; Kirk, Ill.; Lee, Utah; McConnell, Ky.; Moran, Kan.; Paul, Ky.; Portman, Ohio; Risch, Idaho; Roberts, Kan.; Rubio, Fla.; Scott, S.C.; Sessions, Ala.; Toomey, Pa.; Vitter, La.
King, Maine; Sanders, Vt.
More Related Stories
- Illinois' fracking and coal rush is a national crisis
- Developers evict historic women's shelter to build luxury hotel
- Kaitlyn Hunt refuses plea offer, will go to court over high school relationship
- DHS admits "impossible" to control 3D-printed guns
- Journalists file suit against Manning trial secrecy
- Russia: Syrian regime ready to talk peace
- Report: Nearly a quarter of all Americans struggle to afford food
- Ted Cruz against the world
- Louie Gohmert: Women should be forced to carry nonviable pregnancies to term
- 2 men arrested for endangering commercial aircraft
- Oversized load blamed for bridge collapse
- This is what Guy Fieri looks like as a balloon
- Iran hackers aiming at U.S. energy firms
- Lawyers release data in attempt to discredit Trayvon Martin
- Anonymous rallies behind Kaitlyn Hunt
- Bridge collapse: Part of "aging infrastructure"
- Mistrial in penalty phase of Arias case
- Amanda Bynes arrested after hurling bong from window
- Interstate 5 bridge collapses north of Seattle
- Mississippi could begin prosecuting women for miscarriages
- Teenage girl claims she was beaten up for looking like Taylor Swift
Featured Slide Shows
The week in 10 picsclose X
- 1 of 11
Credit: AP/LM Otero
Credit: AP/Matt Rourke
Credit: AP/Jenny Aicher
Credit: AP/Molly Riley
Credit: AP/J. Scott Applewhite
Credit: AP/Carolyn Kaster
Credit: AP/Las Vegas Review-Journal/Jeff Scheid
Credit: AP/NASA/Chris Hadfield
Credit: AP/Jacquelyn Martin
Credit: AP/The Duluth News-Tribune/Clint Austin
Recent Slide Shows
- 1 of 11