The unlikely feud between online retailer Zappos and Kanye West, which started of all places on Bret Easton Ellis' podcast, continues. Ellis recently hosted the rapper on his program, and, amongst other subjects, discussed fashion. West then went on a rant against Zappos CEO Tony Hsieh, claiming that Hsieh told him to stick to music and not get into fashion at a recent business meeting. "I got into this giant argument with the head of Zappos that he's trying to tell me what I need to focus on," West told Ellis. "Meanwhile, he sells all this shit product to everybody, his whole thing is based off of selling shit product.”
Rather than getting burned by the diss, Zappos has responded by selling a literal sh-t product -- a toilet -- for $100,000:
Here is the description:
- Interested in buying Sh-t product? You've come to the right place! Here at Zappos.com, we happily sell Sh-t products to everybody! This is the throne, everyone has been watching. Whether you're #1 or #2, your clique will show no mercy, even in Paris.
- The perfect gift for the man that has everything.
- Requires lots of "focus" for most productive use.
- Considered a "safety zone" when in arguments.
- Makes giant arguments seem much smaller.
- Caution: Do not place our Sh-t product near any fans.
- Avoid storms.
One positive review notes, "Yo Zappos! Imma let you finish . . . but this is the best Sh-t product of all time!"