If you missed the "Saturday Night Live" Christmas special, you're not alone. Have some fun remembering some of these favorite moments and throw out some quotes at your holiday meal. Nothing quite says the celebration of the birth of Christ like "You're A Rat Bastard, Charlie Brown!" And why bother sitting down to read your kids "T'was the Night Before Christmas" when you can let award winning performer John Malkovich do it for you!
It's the most wonderful time of the year! Enjoy!
1. Steve Martin's A Holiday Wish - he has a lot of ideas.
2. Schweddy Balls - you haven't lived until you've seen my wholesome southern mother quote this at a holiday meal. Good times.... good times...
3. Mister Robinson’s Neighborhood - Eddie Murphy is a comic god.
4. President Ford's Christmas Eve at the White House - Chevy Chase's classic role as Ford the clutz - holiday style.
5. You're A Rat Bastard, Charlie Brown - the Philip Seymour Hoffman is spot on.
6. Dick in a box - the classic song that reminds us all that it's the thought that counts.
7. The Christmas Whistle – John Goodman is touched by the whistle… but he wants to give it the hell back.
8. John Malkovich Reads T’was The Night Before Christmas - As only Malkovich can do...
9. I Wish it was Christmas today - the classic song with the Casio keyboard that anyone can figure out with Tracy Morgan dancing in the most hilarious way.
10. Glengarry Glen Christmas - let's be honest, every time Alec Baldwin is on SNL it's going to be awesome.
11. Bring It on Down To Wrappinville - Justin Timberlake is genius.
12. Its The Most Wonderful Time of The Year! (with Mark Jenson) - Why is he spinning in a circle? No one knows....
13. Do It In My Twin Bed - for anyone home for the holidays who hooks up with someone they went to high school with... you'll sympathize.
14. Irwin Mainway and his Mainway Toys - if you're looking for the perfect gift for your children this holiday, maybe stay away from these people.
15. SNL's Church Mass extravaganza! - Not your typical Catholic Mass!
16. It is a whole new Christmas and Santa has sure changed a lot.
17. White Christmas – its so terrible it’s hilarious. “Can’t we have anything” says Vibe Magazine.
18. Three Wise Guys – “Where is this place? Jesus Christ!”
19. Vincent Price Christmas - The Katherine Hepburn impression is spot on!