Ruddy-faced political conspiracy nut Glenn Beck and ill-fitting-pant-swaggering pop star Justin Bieber might not seem to have a lot in common, and they probably don't -- except for one thing: They are both crazy. When you strip away their vocations, Beck's unwavering antics and Bieber's increasingly erratic behavior seem hilariously similar. To test this theory -- and your knowledge of crazy -- take our quiz to figure out which celebrity did which crazy thing:
1. Announced that he had news that will "rock the nation" and then didn't announce anything in particular.
2. Walked around town wearing a gas mask "as a joke."
3. Peed in a mop bucket.
4. Interviewed himself about himself.
5. Abandoned his pet monkey.
6. Attempted to auction off "Obama in Pee Pee Jar."
7. Allegedly spit on his neighbor's face.
8. Imagined himself as the Man in the Moon.
9. While visiting the Holocaust Museum, said that Holocaust victim Anne Frank would have been a fan of his.
10. Nearly caused a state of emergency in Norway.
11. On evolution, said: "I don’t think we came from monkeys. I think that’s ridiculous. I haven’t seen a half-monkey, half-person yet."
12. Screamed "Fuck Bill Clinton!"
13. Is a future astronaut.
Bieber: 2, 3, 5, 7, 9, 10, 12, 13
Beck: 1, 4, 6, 8, 11 (and probably 12 at some point too)