He will "shut your butt down" VIDEO
Quentin Tarantino is really sick of being asked if there’s a link between his movies and real-world violence.
In an interview for Britain’s Channel 4 News, the “Django Unchained” director got heated after Krishnan Guru-Murthy asked, “Why are you so sure that there’s no link between enjoying movie violence and enjoying real violence?”
Tarantino did not like that question one bit, and he was quick to say as much.
“Don’t ask me a question like that — I’m not biting … I refuse your question … It’s none of your damn business what I think about that!” he shot back.
He went on to say that after answering the same question for 20 years, he’s simply tired of talking about it. “The reason I don’t want to talk about it is because I’ve said everything I have to say about it,” he explained.
And perhaps the best part?
“I haven’t changed my opinion one iota … and I am shutting your butt down.”
More Related Stories
- From global warming to fluoride: Why do people deny science?
- How Dan Savage lost it
- Diet soda rots your teeth "like meth and cocaine"
- Will U.S. amphibians become endangered species?
- I don't hate millennials anymore!
- Developers evict historic women's shelter to build luxury hotel
- Kaitlyn Hunt refuses plea offer, will go to court over high school relationship
- The secrets of cicada survival
- Nobody "needs" to rape
- Catholic Church in market for more exorcists
- Report: Nearly a quarter of all Americans struggle to afford food
- Louie Gohmert: Women should be forced to carry nonviable pregnancies to term
- This is what Guy Fieri looks like as a balloon
- Boy Scouts to members: Just don't be a gay adult
- Anonymous rallies behind Kaitlyn Hunt
- Mistrial in penalty phase of Arias case
- My text blew up in my face
- Boy Scouts end ban on openly gay boys
- Mississippi could begin prosecuting women for miscarriages
- Teenage girl claims she was beaten up for looking like Taylor Swift
- Billionaire hedge funder: Babies, breast-feeding "kill" focus, keep women from succeeding
Featured Slide Shows
The week in 10 picsclose X
- 1 of 11
Credit: AP/LM Otero
Credit: AP/Matt Rourke
Credit: AP/Jenny Aicher
Credit: AP/Molly Riley
Credit: AP/J. Scott Applewhite
Credit: AP/Carolyn Kaster
Credit: AP/Las Vegas Review-Journal/Jeff Scheid
Credit: AP/NASA/Chris Hadfield
Credit: AP/Jacquelyn Martin
Credit: AP/The Duluth News-Tribune/Clint Austin
Recent Slide Shows
- 1 of 11