Sarah Palin-endorsed congressional candidate Vaughn Ward is apparently a big fan of President Obama. He loves the president so much, he stole many of his words for a speech. An Idaho state Senate candidate created this damning video:
Ward is running to unseat Democratic Rep. Walt Minnick (the lone Democrat to receive a Tea Party Express endorsement). The primary is today. This is how Ward's campaign has gone, thus far:
- Ward was delinquent in property taxes.
- He failed to vote in 2008.
- He tried to pass off a six-month-old endorsement as fresh news. (His campaign manager said he didn't know how to use his new Mac.)
- He might've been a Democrat as recently as 2005.
- He did an ad with a pickup truck that does not belong to him. (Scott Brown bought his stupid truck, Vaughn.)
- He was forced to fire his campaign manager for plagiarizing language on his campaign website.
- Most amusingly, he recently revealed that he doesn't know (or care!) what Puerto Rico is.
The most recent poll has Ward neck-and-neck with challenger Raul Labrador.