Great on grilled fish or chicken, added as a garnish for tacos, or scooped up with chips.
- 3-4 ripe peaches, peeled, pitted and chopped
- 2 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 3-4 green onions, white and light green parts sliced
- 1/2 cup cooked black beans
- 1 jalapeño pepper, minced (more or less, to taste)
- juice of 1/2 lime
- salt, to taste
- chopped cilantro, to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl, seasoning with salt to taste. Flavor is best if ingredients are left to mingle for a few hours in the fridge before serving.