Sweet and spicy peach salsa recipe
June 15, 2010 5:01AM (UTC)
Great on grilled fish or chicken, added as a garnish for tacos, or scooped up with chips.
- 3-4 ripe peaches, peeled, pitted and chopped
- 2 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 3-4 green onions, white and light green parts sliced
- 1/2 cup cooked black beans
- 1 jalapeño pepper, minced (more or less, to taste)
- juice of 1/2 lime
- salt, to taste
- chopped cilantro, to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl, seasoning with salt to taste. Flavor is best if ingredients are left to mingle for a few hours in the fridge before serving.
Related Topics ------------------------------------------
COMPLETELY AD FREE,
FOR THE NEXT HOUR
Read Now, Pay Later - no upfront
registration for 1-Hour Access
7-Day Access and Monthly
Subscriptions also available
No tracking or personal data collection
beyond name and email address
Smart Watch: Is this the real life?
A rare vision of black American life
"The Hot Zone" has viral potential
Good Boys: Powerfully mature for its age
Why corporations can legally poison us
Why the data says Joe Biden would lose
Trump reopens "longline" fishing
Trump's mental state is an "emergency"