- 1 (12 oz) box Vanilla wafer cookies, crushed
- 1 1/2 cups chopped walnuts
- 3/4 cup 10x powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 1/2 cup rum (dark rum, spiced rum, light rum, flavored rum...any kind you like)
- 3 tablespoons light corn syrup
- More powdered sugar or cocoa for dusting
- Crush cookies and nuts with food processor.
- Combine with powdered sugar and cocoa, then add rum and corn syrup. Stir until smooth.
- Shape dough into one-inch balls and roll in powdered sugar or cocoa.
- Store in an airtight container for 2 or 3 days before serving to develop flavor.
- Just before serving, roll in powdered sugar or cocoa again.
- Serve with milk, coffee, or your favorite rum punch (if you want a double hit). Good friends and laughter are good accompaniments, too.