Cranberry sauce with orange zest and Grand Marnier recipe
June 24, 2010 4:24AM (UTC)
(Makes 2 1/2 cups)
- 1 1/2 cups orange juice (preferably freshly squeezed)
- 2 ounces Grand Marnier
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground clove
- 1 12-ounce package of fresh cranberries (3 cups)
- 1 orange, zested
- In a medium pot, over medium-high heat, add juice, Grand Marnier, brown sugar, cinnamon and clove. Stir until sugar dissolves.
- Add cranberries and zest, and bring to a boil.
- Cook for 5-10 minutes, until all of the cranberries have exploded (it's like popping popcorn). Stir occasionally to help break the berries.
- 4. Allow to cool and serve.
Related Topics ------------------------------------------
COMPLETELY AD FREE,
FOR THE NEXT HOUR
Read Now, Pay Later - no upfront
registration for 1-Hour Access
7-Day Access and Monthly
Subscriptions also available
No tracking or personal data collection
beyond name and email address
Don't trash the best part of the melon
"GLOW" shows the working woman's gamble
Leaning in or out? There's a third way
Shrink's orders: Pet the dog
Trump's mental state is an "emergency"
Why corporations can legally poison us
Why the data says Joe Biden would lose
Mitch takes big money from Wall Street