(Makes a blenderful)
- 3 bananas, peeled
- 2 tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh squeezed lime juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar (brown sugar if possible)
- 6 ounces amber rum (or, ideally, Myers' dark rum)
- 2 cups ice
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Garnish glasses with a banana slice (skin on) and serve immediately.
Le Secret: Use fruit in its ripest state to benefit from its high natural sugar content.
Storage Note: Store leftovers (ha!) in the freezer. Then give them a quick blend to bring them back to life.
Like a Virgin: Let the kids join the adults by making them their own blenderful -- sans alcohol.