(Makes 2 smoothies)
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, peaches or mango
- 1 cup plain, low-fat yogurt (don't pour off the liquid that floats on top, it contains nutrients)
- 1 tablespoon honey, or to taste
- 1/2 cup orange juice (ideally fresh squeezed)
- 1 cup ice
- Place all ingredients in a blender and liquefy on high speed until smooth.
- Garnish with a banana slice (skin on) and serve immediately.
Le Secret: For the sweetest, most satisfying drink, use fresh fruit at its peak of ripeness.
The Adventure Club: Add extra fun to the experience by buying flexible straws.