Chicken marinated in fresh ginger, lime juice, and tamari recipe
June 27, 2010 8:28PM (UTC)
- 6 large boneless, skinless, single chicken breasts
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 3-inch piece fresh ginger, peeled and grated (medium grate)
- 1/4 cup tamari sauce or soy sauce
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- Rinse the chicken thoroughly under cold running water.
- In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
- Add the chicken breasts and turn several times to mix the ingredients. Make sure that chicken is covered by the marinade.
- Cover and marinate for approximately 4 hours in the refrigerator.
- Grill (or cook under a preheated broiler) for about 5 minutes per side, or until cooked throughout. Avoid overcooking.
Bob Blumer (aka the Surreal Gourmet) hosts his own program on the Food Channel.
Gourmet's Web Site is located at http://surrealgourmet.com.
Related Topics ------------------------------------------
COMPLETELY AD FREE,
FOR THE NEXT HOUR
Read Now, Pay Later - no upfront
registration for 1-Hour Access
7-Day Access and Monthly
Subscriptions also available
No tracking or personal data collection
beyond name and email address
This is not what justice looks like
Nobody needs "The McLaughlin Group" now
Sean Spicer and lessons of "Succession"
"Stranger Things" is not an '80s parable
Queer Eye for a purity culture survivor
Trump reopens "longline" fishing
Trump's mental state is an "emergency"