- 6 large boneless, skinless, single chicken breasts
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 3-inch piece fresh ginger, peeled and grated (medium grate)
- 1/4 cup tamari sauce or soy sauce
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- Rinse the chicken thoroughly under cold running water.
- In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
- Add the chicken breasts and turn several times to mix the ingredients. Make sure that chicken is covered by the marinade.
- Cover and marinate for approximately 4 hours in the refrigerator.
- Grill (or cook under a preheated broiler) for about 5 minutes per side, or until cooked throughout. Avoid overcooking.