Pimm's No. 1 Cup cocktail recipe
June 27, 2010 9:28PM (UTC)
- 1 cucumber, peeled and sliced
- 1 lime, sliced
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1 handful of fresh strawberries, hulled
- 12 fresh mint sprigs
- 9 ounces Pimm's No. 1 Cup
- 24 ounces lemon-flavored soda (7-Up, Sprite, etc.)
- 12 ounces sparkling mineral water or club soda
- Place the cucumber, lime, orange, strawberries and half of the mint in the bottom of a glass pitcher. Add the Pimm's and 6 ounces of the lemon-flavored soda. Let stand for 30 minutes.
- Add the remaining lemon-flavored soda and the mineral water. Stir and serve over ice.
- Top each glass with cucumber, lime, orange slices and strawberries from the pitcher, and garnish with a mint sprig.
Bob Blumer (aka the Surreal Gourmet) hosts his own program on the Food Channel.
Gourmet's Web Site is located at http://surrealgourmet.com.
Related Topics ------------------------------------------
COMPLETELY AD FREE,
FOR THE NEXT HOUR
Read Now, Pay Later - no upfront
registration for 1-Hour Access
7-Day Access and Monthly
Subscriptions also available
No tracking or personal data collection
beyond name and email address
A rare vision of black American life
How Trump serves Putin's interests
On parade at West Point 50 years later
How this lawyer turned troll-fighter
Trump's mental state is an "emergency"
Limbaugh: Harris and Obama aren't black
Why corporations can legally poison us
Trump reopens "longline" fishing