- 1 cucumber, peeled and sliced
- 1 lime, sliced
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1 handful of fresh strawberries, hulled
- 12 fresh mint sprigs
- 9 ounces Pimm's No. 1 Cup
- 24 ounces lemon-flavored soda (7-Up, Sprite, etc.)
- 12 ounces sparkling mineral water or club soda
- Place the cucumber, lime, orange, strawberries and half of the mint in the bottom of a glass pitcher. Add the Pimm's and 6 ounces of the lemon-flavored soda. Let stand for 30 minutes.
- Add the remaining lemon-flavored soda and the mineral water. Stir and serve over ice.
- Top each glass with cucumber, lime, orange slices and strawberries from the pitcher, and garnish with a mint sprig.