- 1 25-ounce bottle of vodka
- 1 pint of fresh raspberries
- 3 ounces raspberry-infused vodka
- 1 ounce of Cointreau (an orange-peel liqueur)
- Pour out 1 cup of the vodka and save it for a rainy day.
- Stuff the raspberries into the bottle.
- Cover tightly, and let sit at room temperature for four days. Turn the bottle once or twice daily. By day 2 the liquid should turn pink and by day 4 it should have a dark red color and a strong raspberry fragrance.
- Fill a shaker or large glass with ice.
- Pour 3 ounces of raspberry-infused vodka into vessel.
- Add 1 ounce of Cointreau.
- Shake or stir vigorously.
- Strain liquid into chilled martini glasses (or a facsimile thereof).
- Garnish with a fresh raspberry.