Makes one serving
- 1 ounce Rhum JM VSOP
- 1 ounce Zaya rum
- 1 ounce strong Darjeeling tea
- 1 ounce fresh lime juice
- .25 ounce Demerara simple syrup (optional / to taste)
- .5 ounce Trader Tiki Cinnamon Syrup (see below)
- .5 ounce Trader Tiki Vanilla Syrup (see below)
- For a single serving, mix together with ice. For a crowd, just multiply each ingredient, ice it, and serve it forth.
Goes well with:
• A big block of ice. Note that punch gets less watered down if all the mixed ingredients are chilled and served on a single block of ice.
• Trader Tiki syrups are fantastic vehicles for adding exotic spices and flavorings to tropical cocktails. Check them out here.