September 9, 2010 5:01AM (UTC)
Makes one serving
- 1 ounce Rhum JM VSOP
- 1 ounce Zaya rum
- 1 ounce strong Darjeeling tea
- 1 ounce fresh lime juice
- .25 ounce Demerara simple syrup (optional / to taste)
- .5 ounce Trader Tiki Cinnamon Syrup (see below)
- .5 ounce Trader Tiki Vanilla Syrup (see below)
- For a single serving, mix together with ice. For a crowd, just multiply each ingredient, ice it, and serve it forth.
Goes well with:
• A big block of ice. Note that punch gets less watered down if all the mixed ingredients are chilled and served on a single block of ice.
• Trader Tiki syrups are fantastic vehicles for adding exotic spices and flavorings to tropical cocktails. Check them out here.
Matthew Rowley is the author of Moonshine!. He lives in Southern California and runs Rowley's Whiskey Forge.
Related Topics ------------------------------------------
COMPLETELY AD FREE,
FOR THE NEXT HOUR
Read Now, Pay Later - no upfront
registration for 1-Hour Access
7-Day Access and Monthly
Subscriptions also available
No tracking or personal data collection
beyond name and email address
Women and the "white baby challenge"
The media's "Made in America" problem
What's behind the AOC-Pelosi feud?
"Big Little Lies" has lost its spark
Trump says he's "a very honest guy"
Why won't Mitch protect the election?
Factory farming is worse than I feared
How Russia manipulated Twitter in 2016