- Turns out Lady Gaga's, um, literal skirt steak was made out of locally-sourced meat from a family butcher. Michael Pollan must be so proud.
- There's an even more terrifying Gaga costume -- for babies. In related news: This Halloween is going to be miserable.
- Two British men are accused of illegally selling sperm to women wanting to become pregnant. Apparently you need a license for that -- doh.
- A gang is arrested in London for using a photo of a 14-year-old to sell the services of trafficked women.
- The following Facebook group is an actual thing that exists in the world: "Training your dog to attack sluts" (via @ShelbyKnox).
- Jenna Jameson may have written a book called, "How to Make Love Like a Porn Star," but she recommends against actually becoming one.
Roundup: The ethics of Lady Gaga's meat dress
Also: Selling sperm without a license and career advice from Jenna Jameson
September 14, 2010 4:15AM (UTC)
MORE FROM Tracy Clark-Flory • FOLLOW TracyClarkFlory • LIKE Tracy Clark-Flory
COMPLETELY AD FREE,
FOR THE NEXT HOUR
Read Now, Pay Later - no upfront
registration for 1-Hour Access
7-Day Access and Monthly
Subscriptions also available
No tracking or personal data collection
beyond name and email address