- Axe urges dudes to "scrub away the skank."
- An anti-drinking campaign urges women to stop being such skanks.
- And, in the last of today's skank-shaming news, a biographer claims that Cleopatra's political enemies maligned her with "salacious facts about who she slept with."
- Researchers conclude that men are attracted to "long-armed women."
- The Wall Street Journal finds that the pay gap "could easily create a retirement savings shortfall of hundreds of thousands of dollars" for women.
- The New York Times explains that cheating scandals aren't the only time political wives need to stand by their men.
- A Canadian study finds that "date-rape drugs" are not as common as you might think.
Roundup: Advertisers shame "skanks"
Also: How does the pay gap impact women's retirement?
October 2, 2010 4:01AM (UTC)
MORE FROM Tracy Clark-Flory • FOLLOW TracyClarkFlory • LIKE Tracy Clark-Flory
COMPLETELY AD FREE,
FOR THE NEXT HOUR
Read Now, Pay Later - no upfront
registration for 1-Hour Access
7-Day Access and Monthly
Subscriptions also available
No tracking or personal data collection
beyond name and email address