- Women's basketball player Diana Taurasi disrobes for the cover of ESPN's annual "Body Issue."
- Move over, burqa graffiti artists, there's a new way to protest the French ban on veiling: Parading around town in a black niqab that is cut dramatically to reveal miles of leg.
- Lima, Peru elects its first female mayor.
- More than two decades after the infamous "When Harry Met Sally" diner scene, scientists say women are still faking it.
- The International Basketball Federation considers lowering the hoop for women to make the game more "attractive."
- Life & Style continues to keep a close watch on Shiloh Jolie-Pitts' "obsession with being a boy."
- Texas says "no thanks" to sex-education funds, surprising no one.
Roundup: Another female athlete gets naked
Also: Women parade around Paris in burqas that are altered to show leg
October 5, 2010 4:40AM (UTC)
MORE FROM Tracy Clark-Flory • FOLLOW TracyClarkFlory • LIKE Tracy Clark-Flory
COMPLETELY AD FREE,
FOR THE NEXT HOUR
Read Now, Pay Later - no upfront
registration for 1-Hour Access
7-Day Access and Monthly
Subscriptions also available
No tracking or personal data collection
beyond name and email address