Roundup: Zach Galifianakis, pinup model
Also: The wife of a trapped Chilean miner refuses to show at his rescue after finding out about his mistress
October 14, 2010 5:14AM (UTC)
- Women sue Citigroup for using the recession as an excuse to layoff female employees.
- A New York Times Op-Ed writer argues that the decline in marriage "is concentrated entirely among women with less education -- those who likely have the least to gain from modern hedonic marriage."
- Researchers find that "women with less-masculine husbands or boyfriends are more likely to lust after other men during the fertile part of their cycle than women partnered with butch guys."
- Scientists find that alternative treatments could better help HIV-infected mothers and their babies fight the virus.
- The wife of one of the trapped Chilean miners refuses to be present for his rescue, after discovering that his mistress would also be present.