Roundup: Zach Galifianakis, pinup model
Also: The wife of a trapped Chilean miner refuses to show at his rescue after finding out about his mistress
October 14, 2010 5:14AM (UTC)
- Women sue Citigroup for using the recession as an excuse to layoff female employees.
- A New York Times Op-Ed writer argues that the decline in marriage "is concentrated entirely among women with less education -- those who likely have the least to gain from modern hedonic marriage."
- Researchers find that "women with less-masculine husbands or boyfriends are more likely to lust after other men during the fertile part of their cycle than women partnered with butch guys."
- Scientists find that alternative treatments could better help HIV-infected mothers and their babies fight the virus.
- The wife of one of the trapped Chilean miners refuses to be present for his rescue, after discovering that his mistress would also be present.
COMPLETELY AD FREE,
FOR THE NEXT HOUR
Read Now, Pay Later - no upfront
registration for 1-Hour Access
7-Day Access and Monthly
Subscriptions also available
No tracking or personal data collection
beyond name and email address