UPDATE: The Smoking Gun reports that Brad Kurisko might actually be the friend of Christine O'Donnell's one-night-stand-that-wasn't. The site is instead putting its money on 28-year-old Dustin Dominiak.
- The Village Voice says it's figured out the identity of the man who detailed his "one-night stand" with Christine O'Donnell: Brad Kurisko, a 28-year-old Boy Scouts executive.
- Speaking of, Garance Franke-Ruta argues that "sex-attacks on female candidates" are coming "in situations where there is no charge of hypocrisy or cheating -- just hay (and pageviews) to be made by stripping a woman in the public square."
- A militant group in Somalia executes two teen girls for "spying."
- Researchers find that women's brains grow larger shortly after they give birth.
- A judge sets back reproductive rights in Arizona.
- A study finds that egg donors aren't just in it for the money.
- A teenage models claims Italian prime minister Silvio Berlusconi gave her money after sex.
- Slate compares American and European approaches to sex education with some helpful visuals (carrots wearing condoms are involved).
- The Justice Department downplays the rape of minors in detention centers.