- The Denver Post reminds Colorado voters that Amendment 62, which "seeks to define a fertilized human egg as a 'person,'" would "create a host of horrendous problems and legal challenges."
- Babble considers whether raising a "weird" kid means you're a bad parent.
- Researchers find that oral sex among ninth graders leads to teenage sex. That sounds a lot like saying that foreplay leads to sex, no?
- Over at the Good Men Project, a guy writes that seeing a prostitute in Amsterdam helped him with his commitment issues. I'm guessing his then-girlfriend saw things somewhat differently.
- Ms. Magazine wonders why there aren't more outspoken female atheists.
Trending Articles from Salon