Roundup: Where are all the female atheists?
Also: A commitment phobe argues that he was cured by a prostitute
November 2, 2010 4:01AM (UTC)
- The Denver Post reminds Colorado voters that Amendment 62, which "seeks to define a fertilized human egg as a 'person,'" would "create a host of horrendous problems and legal challenges."
- Babble considers whether raising a "weird" kid means you're a bad parent.
- Researchers find that oral sex among ninth graders leads to teenage sex. That sounds a lot like saying that foreplay leads to sex, no?
- Over at the Good Men Project, a guy writes that seeing a prostitute in Amsterdam helped him with his commitment issues. I'm guessing his then-girlfriend saw things somewhat differently.
- Ms. Magazine wonders why there aren't more outspoken female atheists.
COMPLETELY AD FREE,
FOR THE NEXT HOUR
Read Now, Pay Later - no upfront
registration for 1-Hour Access
7-Day Access and Monthly
Subscriptions also available
No tracking or personal data collection
beyond name and email address