- 1 (10-ounce) package oyster crackers
- 1 (9-ounce) package Snyder's of Hanover Butter Snaps Pretzels
- 1 (12-ounce) package cheese crackers or sticks
- 1 (12-ounce) can mixed nuts
- 1 (1-ounce) envelope Hidden Valley Ranch Original Ranch Salad Dressing mix
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- Heat oven to 300 degrees. In a large, shallow pan, mix together all snack ingredients. Stir together the salad dressing and oil and pour over the snacks. Evenly distribute the seasoning throughout the mixture. Bake in oven, stirring frequently, for about a half-hour. This is absolutely irrestisible warm from the oven. You can store it at room temp in sealed containers, but it won't last long. Actually, the untouched mix could probably last for a week or more, but my point is, it won't be around your house for very long if the munch monsters know where to find it.