Barack Obama dined with Mark Zuckerberg, Steve Jobs and other Silicon Valley leaders last night at the secluded home of John Doerr about 25 miles south of San Francisco. The conversation focused on investing in education, jobs and, of course, the future of technology in America.
Can you identify the attendees in this holidays-style raise-your-glass-and-smile photo?
Here's a cheat sheet of some of the attendees:
- Eric Schmidt, CEO of Google
- Carol Bartz, head of Yahoo!
- Dick Costolo, CEO of Twitter
- Reed Hastings, CEO of Netflix
- Arthur Levinson, Genentech chairman
- John L. Hennessy, president of Stanford University
- Steve Westly, managing partner of the Westly Group venture capital firm
- John Chambers, head of Cisco Systems
- Larry Ellison, CEO of Oracle
And just because we think it's endearing, here's a bigger version of the president chewing the cud with Jesse Eisenberg -- I mean -- Mark Zuckerberg.