Blood orange martini
There's so much citrus in this drink, you might even convince yourself it's good for you
February 23, 2011 1:01AM (UTC)
- 4 ounces lemon vodka (Absolut Citron)
- 2 tablespoons chilled Cointreau or flavored orange liqueur
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons blood orange juice
- 2 blood orange slices
- 6 ice cubes
- Shake all ingredients except orange slice in cocktail shaker until shaker is frosted and very cold.
- Strain into one 8-ounce martini glass. Garnish with orange slices.
For more of Vivian's citrus drink ideas, click here.
COMPLETELY AD FREE,
FOR THE NEXT HOUR
Read Now, Pay Later - no upfront
registration for 1-Hour Access
7-Day Access and Monthly
Subscriptions also available
No tracking or personal data collection
beyond name and email address