Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about Monday:
1. WHO MAY HAVE BEEN INJURED IN AIRSTRIKE
Iraqi officials say the head of the Islamic State group, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, was wounded in an airstrike in Iraq, but Pentagon officials had no immediate information.
2. ASIA TRIP TESTS OBAMA'S GLOBAL CLOUT
With his influence waning at home, the U.S. president looks to a three-country trip in the Far East to assess his leverage in world affairs.
3. WHAT TROUBLES COULD AWAIT OBAMACARE 2.0
As the health care law enters its second sign-up season, risks include an unproven system for those renewing coverage and a tax hit that could sting millions.
4. GRUFF FORMER GENERAL DELIVERS AMERICANS FROM N. KOREA
Director of National Intelligence James Clapper is not a diplomat, so he could beg off any unrelated demands the North Koreans may have made as they released two U.S. detainees.
5. WHITE HOUSE FACES LAST BEST CHANCE TO LIMIT IRAN NUCLEAR PROGRAM
The administration seeks to seal a deal with Tehran before skeptical Republicans who will control Congress next year are able to scuttle it.
6. DETROIT STARTS OUT TOWARD RECOVERY
The largest U.S. city to endure bankruptcy has exited insolvency $7 billion lighter in debt, but the effects of civic neglect linger.
7. WHERE NATION'S FIRST TOBACCO BAN COULD TAKE HOLD
The Board of Health in Westminster, Mass., will hear public comment on a proposed regulation to halt all tobacco sales.
8. 'I WOULD RETURN TO SIERRA LEONE IN A HEARTBEAT'
That's what Kaci Hickox, the Maine nurse who defied quarantine attempts after treating Ebola patients in West Africa, says as the end nears for her daily monitoring of Ebola symptoms.
9. HOW GERMANY CELEBRATES 25 YEARS SINCE FALL OF WALL
Berlin's citizens released almost 7,000 balloons into the night sky to mark the quarter century since the wall that once divided their city came down.
10. MINAJ, GRANDE WIN AT MTV EMAS
Nicki Minaj rapped about shortbread and Ariana Grande capped a breakthrough year with two trophies as the at a Scottish-accented show in Glasgow.