Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about Tuesday:
1. EX-GUARDS IN IRAQ SHOOTINGS DRAW LONG SENTENCES
One former Blackwater guard receives life in prison and three others draw 30-year terms for their roles in a 2007 shooting that killed 14 Iraqi civilians and wounded 17 others.
2. VOLUNTEER SHERIFF'S DEPUTY FACES MANSLAUGHTER CHARGE
The victim was fatally shot on the ground at the officer's feet, raising questions about the use of unpaid reserve police.
3. HOW MARCO RUBIO FRAMES HIS WHITE HOUSE BID
The GOP senator from Florida says he wants to offer the nation a younger generation of leadership that breaks from ideas "stuck in the 20th century," a jab at Hillary Clinton and Jeb Bush.
4. WHO PITCHES IRAN DEAL TO SKEPTICS IN CONGRESS
Secretary of State John Kerry asks House Republicans and Democrats to give the Obama administration more room to negotiate a nuclear agreement with Iran.
5. IRAQ PM SEEKS MORE INT'L AID TO FIGHT ISLAMIC STATE
Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi says added military support could help "finish" the extremist group.
6. RESERVATION GRAPPLES WITH SUICIDES
School and tribal leaders work to stop the deaths after seven young people take their lives at the Pine Ridge Indian Reservation on the South Dakota-Nebraska border.
7. HEZBOLLAH LEADER SLAMS SAUDI ARABIA FOR YEMEN STRIKES
In an AP interview, the Shiite militant group's deputy chief says Saudi Arabia made a "strategic mistake" by targeting Yemen's Shiite rebels.
8. WHY STUN GUNS CAN BE PART OF FATAL POLICE EQUATION
The Associated Press finds more than a half-dozen fatal shootings of black men by police since 2012 had Tasers involved in the mix.
9. WHERE AIRPORT WORKER FOUND HIMSELF TRAPPED
An Alaska Airlines flight was forced to return to Seattle when a pilot heard banging after a baggage handler fell asleep in the plane's cargo hold.
10. INSTRUCTOR DIES AT LAMBORGHINI THRILL RIDE
It was at least the third death in the past year at speedways in the U.S. that allow customers to behind the wheel of fast cars, with pro drivers offering advice from the passenger seat.