Wednesday night's final "Late Show" episode included a fitting "Top Ten" tribute in which David Letterman turned his recurring segment over to a host of celebrity guests. Each took turns airing their grievances -- all in good fun, of course -- and slammed the retiree for everything from being unbearably white to being the "Peyton Manning of comedy."
Have a look at the list below:
10. Alec Baldwin: "Of all the talk shows, yours is the most geographically convenient to my home."
9. Barbara Walters: "Did you know that you wear the same cologne as Muammar Gaddafi?"
8. Steve Martin: "Your extensive plastic surgery was a necessity and a mistake."
7. Jerry Seinfeld: "I have no idea what I'll do when you go off the air ... you know, I just thought of something — I'll be fine."
6. Jim Carrey: "Honestly, Dave, I've always found you to be a bit of an over-actor."
5. Chris Rock: "I'm just glad your show is being given to another white guy."
4. Julia Louis-Dreyfus: "Thanks for letting me take part in another hugely disappointing series finale."
3. Peyton Manning: "Dave, you are to comedy what I am to comedy."
2. Tina Fey: "Thanks for finally proving men can be funny."
1. Bill Murray: "Dave, I'll never have the money I owe you."
Watch the clip below: