Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today:
1. GREEK BANKS REMAIN SHUT AS ECONOMIC CRISIS DEEPENS
Pensioners queue up by ATMs from dawn hoping to withdraw their pensions as global stock markets sink and the euro edges down.
2. WHAT'S BEHIND DARING NY JAIL BREAK
The June 6 escape of two convicted murderers from a prison highlights security lapses and bares a culture of liberties and personal relationships in a maximum-security facility.
3. RELIGIOUS LIBERTY IS RALLYING CRY AFTER GAY MARRIAGE RULING
Now that gay couples can legally wed nationwide, conservatives are focusing on preserving their right to object.
4. WHY U.S. TRAINING OF MODERATE SYRIAN REBELS SPUTTERING
The main problem is finding enough recruits untainted by extremist affiliations or disqualified by physical or other flaws.
5. HOW POLITICAL OPPOSITION WANTS TO TEAR DOWN 2016 HOPEFULS
For big-time donors, the hot place to put your cash so far this election season is with groups devoted to digging up dirt.
6. TUNISIA STRUGGLES TO FIND BALANCED RESPONSE TO TERROR
In the wake of the horrific beach-side slaughter, the government announces new security measures and perhaps most significantly, promises to pass the new anti-terrorism law.
7. SOLAR IMPULSE BACK IN THE SKY
The plane takes off from Japan to attempt a five-day flight over open water to Hawaii, the eighth leg of its bid to fly around the world without fuel.
8. SEARCHING FOR HIDDEN TREASURES
The growing appetite for truffles is feeding demand for dogs trained to sniff out the pungent fungus prized by chefs and foodies.
9. CHRIS BROWN, NICKI MINAJ, BEYONCE WIN BIG AT BET AWARDS
But the show is less about the awards — video of the year doesn't even make the live broadcast — as performances steal the night.
10. LIGHTS, CAMERA, ACTION
The camera is always watching and there are few places to hide as athletes watch their privacy whittled away.