Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today:
1. MORE DEADLINES LOOM FOR GREECE
Athens' eurozone creditors demand it submit a firm proposal by Thursday and the country faces a full E.U. summit of 28 nations on Sunday while immediate relief to its cash woes doesn't seem in sight.
2. WHAT'S BEHIND BATTELFIELD SUCCESS OF ISLAMIC STATE GROUP
Enemy commanders say it's the extremists' elite shock troops: fanatical and disciplined, they infiltrate the cities of Iraq and Syria, unleash mayhem and fight to the death.
3. COSBY'S DRUGS-SEX ADMISSION TURNING POINT FOR SOME
The loyalty of the comedian's fans and famous friends faces a test after newly unsealed court documents revealed that he has admitted to giving at least one woman quaaludes before sex.
4. FED'S GUN USED IN SAN FRANCISCO PIER SLAYING BY IMMIGRANT
The revelation is the latest dramatic twist in a tragic case that has become a new flashpoint in the country's debate over immigration policies.
5. NYC TO ELIMINATE BAIL FOR NON-VIOLENT SUSPECTS
An $18 million plan to be unveiled Wednesday will allow judges to instead require that people accused of certain crimes be monitored while they wait for their trial, the AP learns.
6. WHERE POPE IS HEADED NEXT
Francis will visit the elderly and give a pep talk to local priests in Ecuador before flying to Bolivia.
7. SC HOUSE MEMBERS TO DEBATE CONFEDERATE FLAG
The Senate votes to take it down, but some are quietly seeking ways to preserve some kind of symbol honoring their Southern ancestors.
8. WHO ATTEMPTS TO BREAK DOWN BARRIERS FOR DEAF IN N. KOREA
A German national, Robert Grund, wants to help establish the first kindergarten for children with hearing impairments in the nation's capital.
9. LONDON'S SUBWAY WORKERS GO ON STRIKE
The dispute centers around how much they will be paid when some lines go to 24 hours later this year.
10. MISS USA GETS NEW HOSTS
The move is intended to help the pageant rebound from fallout caused by Donald Trump's criticism of Mexican immigrants.