Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today:
1. LANDMARK NUCLEAR DEAL REACHED WITH IRAN
The agreement includes a compromise between Washington and Tehran that will allow U.N. inspectors to press for visits to Iranian military sites, a senior diplomat says.
2. WHO FACES DISSENT ON GREECE'S BAILOUT DEAL
The Greek prime minister must fight to cling to his government's majority after he was forced to introduce punishing austerity measures in exchange for the rescue package.
3. WHEN 'EL CHAPO' BEGAN ESCAPE PLOTS
The drug kingpin started plotting to break out of jail almost immediately after his recapture in February 2014, documents obtained by The AP reveal.
4. PENTAGON PLANS TO LIFT TRANSGENDER BAN
The proposal outlined by Defense Secretary Carter would formally end one of the last gender- or sexuality-based barriers to military service.
5. NYC, FAMILY OF ERIC GARNER REACH SETTLEMENT
The city will pay $5.9 million in the chokehold death case. Garner, 43, died in police custody almost a year ago.
6. CLOSING ARGUMENTS TO BEGIN IN COLORADO THEATER SHOOTING CASE
Attorneys have one last chance to convince jurors that gunman James Holmes was either a calculating killer or a man overcome by psychosis.
7. MANY U.S. AIRPORTS DOMINATED BY 1 OR 2 AIRLINES
As a result, passengers appear to be paying the price in higher fares and fees, an AP analysis finds.
8. HARPER LEE'S TOWN JOYFUL OVER 'MOCKINGBIRD' SEQUEL
Monroeville residents plan a full day of celebrations with readings, walking tours, lectures and a mint julep cocktail hour at the lawn of the Old Courthouse Museum.
9. SPOTLIGHT SHINING ON PLUTO
NASA's New Horizons spacecraft is on track to zoom within 7,800 miles of the dwarf planet left unexplored until now.
10. ALL-STAR GAME TONIGHT
The best players from the American League and the National League battle it out in Cincinnati.