There's no love lost between GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump and silver medalist Senator Ted Cruz.
In an inadvertent power play, Trump's private plane — a measly $100 million Boeing 757 — flew over Cruz's convention-adjacent speech on Wednesday.
Cruz is among a star-spangled lineup of speakers at Wednesday night's Republican National Convention in Cleveland.
Allow us to remind you of five instances in which Lyin' Ted ineffectively stumped the Trump on the campaign trail:
1. Trump is a "pathological liar":
2. "Donald, you're a sniveling coward. Leave Heidi the hell alone":
3. "Not a lot of conservatives come out of Manhattan":
4. In which Cruz dry-heaves a reverse-birther theory and/or "yo mama" joke:
5. Cruz preemptively pitched presumptive Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton's latest Trump attack ad: