All Mac computers come with a standard suite of programs to help you do basic computing tasks. However, nobody is recommending you take on all of life's tasks and challenges with Keynote, Numbers, and GarageBand. If you want to use your Mac as the sort of productivity and organizational hub that can help keep your life on track and in order, you may need to invest in some new software. You don't have to break the bank for that software with the Xwavesoft Productivity Mac Bundle, available now for just $9.99.
This bundle compiles six Mac apps from creator Xwavesoft, designed to help you tackle a variety of tasks from managing your calendar to taking detailed notes while you're on the go. Here's what you get:
- Be Focused - Manage tasks and track your progress towards completing them.
- Focus Matrix - Integrate your to-do list with your existing calendar to stay better organized.
- Cloud Outliner - Organize plans, projects, and ideas in a clear way.
- Chrono Plus - Track tasks, the time it takes to complete them, and how much they cost.
- eXtra Voice Recorder - Record notes using your voice or other audio files for listening later.
- Top Contact - Sync your contacts with your tasks across all of your devices to keep your schedule under control.
That's six apps designed to take the stress and chaos out of your life. Valued at $5,000, you can get lifetime access to all six today for just $9.99.
Prices are subject to change.