Space porn: These images are (quite literally) out of this world
Topics: Entertainment News
1. We have to talk.
2. He’s just someone I used to know.
3. Look, don’t take this the wrong way.
4. It’s just a work party. You wouldn’t have a good time.
5. She’s got a boyfriend, OK?
6. Yeah, no, let’s get together. How about Sunday night?
7. Do you ever think about other people?
8. Everyone thinks you should just chill out.
9. I’ve done this a million times, OK?
10. The doctor says it’s just a rash.
NASA astronaut Mike Hopkins
On December 28, 2013, Expedition 38 crew member Mike Hopkins participating in the second of two space walks to replace a degraded pump module on the International Space Station. (NASA astronaut Rick Mastracchio is reflected in his helmet!)
The Soyuz TMA-10M
The Soyuz TMA-10M headed towards the International Space Station with crew members from Expedition 37 onboard.
40 years ago the Apollo 8 mission flew up to the moon, orbited it ten times and then returned to Earth. This picture was taken from that flight and shows the Earth as it seemingly rises in similar fashion to a sunrise.
Sunrise from Expedition 36
NASA Flight Engineer Karen L. Nyberg of Expedition 36 took this photo of the sun rising -- a sight they saw nearly 16 times per day due to the speed of the International Space Station's orbit around the earth.
A pair of NanoRacks CubeSats -- nanosattelite spacecrafts carrying experiments -- were launched by Expedition 38.