Esquire dubs Mila Kunis as sexiest woman, while Tatler picks "Dirty Harry" as man of the year
Esquire magazine has (finally) dubbed actress Mila Kunis as 2012′s sexiest woman. In reality, the 29-year-old Ukrainian has been sexy pretty much since the days of “That 70′s Show,” but it’s nice to know that consistently strong roles (“Friends With Benefits,” “Black Swan”) and dating (maybe?) Ashton Kutcher have elevated her to every man’s consciousness, where she belongs and should remain forever and ever.
Based on the interview, she sounds pretty down to earth. Of her humor, Kunis told the magazine, ”I just know how to deliver a joke. There are people who naturally exude humor and are constantly saying funny things, and there are the people who know how to deliver a joke. It’s a learned skill. Through twenty years of doing this, I practice it. I think that the second you think that you’re funny is when you stop being funny.”
The Royals are finally getting some positive attention, too. U.K. lifestyle magazine Tatler has knighted Prince Harry “Man of the Year.” The magazine writes, “He is the big-hearted warrior prince who, when he isn’t flying an attack helicopter in Afghanistan, works tirelessly for his wounded fellow soldiers.” Underlying the honor, though, is the context of Prince Harry’s recent scandal; Tatler’s cover headline,”Dirty Harry,” seems to nod to it.
Now all they need is a magazine to honor Kate Middleton in the same, positive way.
Prachi Gupta is an Assistant News Editor for Salon, focusing on pop culture. Follow her on Twitter at @prachigu or email her at email@example.com. More Prachi Gupta.
More Related Stories
- Developers evict historic women's shelter to build luxury hotel
- Kaitlyn Hunt refuses plea offer, will go to court over high school relationship
- The secrets of cicada survival
- Nobody "needs" to rape
- Catholic Church in market for more exorcists
- Report: Nearly a quarter of all Americans struggle to afford food
- Louie Gohmert: Women should be forced to carry nonviable pregnancies to term
- This is what Guy Fieri looks like as a balloon
- Boy Scouts to members: Just don't be a gay adult
- Anonymous rallies behind Kaitlyn Hunt
- Mistrial in penalty phase of Arias case
- My text blew up in my face
- Boy Scouts end ban on openly gay boys
- Mississippi could begin prosecuting women for miscarriages
- Teenage girl claims she was beaten up for looking like Taylor Swift
- Billionaire hedge funder: Babies, breast-feeding "kill" focus, keep women from succeeding
- "Bookless library" set to open in Texas
- Man arrested for sending Craigslist sex party to neighbor's house
- Greek yogurt, toxic waste hazard?
- Glenn Beck: CNN interview with atheist tornado survivor was a setup!
- Incoming BBC news director on journalism gender gap: "We can do better"
Featured Slide Shows
The week in 10 picsclose X
- 1 of 11
Credit: AP/LM Otero
Credit: AP/Matt Rourke
Credit: AP/Jenny Aicher
Credit: AP/Molly Riley
Credit: AP/J. Scott Applewhite
Credit: AP/Carolyn Kaster
Credit: AP/Las Vegas Review-Journal/Jeff Scheid
Credit: AP/NASA/Chris Hadfield
Credit: AP/Jacquelyn Martin
Credit: AP/The Duluth News-Tribune/Clint Austin
Recent Slide Shows
- 1 of 11