2014's fast food atrocities
Burger King's black cheeseburger: Made with squid ink and bamboo charcoal, arguably a symbol of meat's destructive effect on the planet. Only available in Japan.
I guess Reagan was an OK president if you like played-out memes and whatever, but every Tru Post-War Kid knows the master of presidential IDGAF was Richard “Everything’s Coming up” Milhous Nixon.
21. The time he hung out with Elvis in the Oval Office
“Hey Elvis they should call them tranquLOLizers right?”
20. The time Richard Nixon was the original The Dude.
19. More like SWAG IT TO ME
18. The time he told off his dog’s haters
17. Distrusting the Jews is the definition of fierce.
16. The time he made Agnew his vice president because he DNGAF
15. He is like “we dropped some bombs here guys hashtag DEAL WITH IT”
14. Don’t listen to the haters Dick you are so much cuter than him!!!
13. The time he and Kissinger joked about how it took three tries for the CIA to finally assassinate Chilean army commander-in-chief Rene Schneider.
12. Whoa these guys look pretty swagged out
11. HOTEL PARTY!!!
10. The only president FIERCE enough to say “PEACE OUT” to being president
9. The time he was like “I’d buy THAT for a dollar” to Robocop
8. The time he invented lists
7. Classic Astronaut photobomb
6. The time Nixon repeatedly insinuated that his political opponents were Communists
5. Look how much fun it was to work for him!
4. The time he loved Christmas
1. Look at Pat just chilling with Big Bird like it’s no biggie, CLASSIC PAT NIXON
In conclusion, NIXXXXOONNN!!!!
Alex Pareene writes about politics for Salon and is the author of "The Rude Guide to Mitt." Email him at email@example.com and follow him on Twitter @pareeneMore Alex Pareene.
Domino's Specialty Chicken: It's like regular pizza, except instead of a crust, there's fried chicken. The company's marketing officer calls it "one of the most creative, innovative menu items we have ever had” -- brain power put to good use.
KFC'S ZINGER DOUBLE DOWN KING: A sandwich made by adding a burger patty to the infamous chicken-instead-of-buns creation can only be described using all caps. NO BUN ALL MEAT. Only available in South Korea.
Taco Bell's Waffle Taco: It took two years for Taco Bell to develop this waffle folded in the shape of a taco, the stand-out star of its new breakfast menu.
Krispy Kreme Triple Cheeseburger: Only attendees at the San Diego County Fair were given the opportunity to taste the official version of this donut-hamburger-heart attack combo. The rest of America has reasonable odds of not dropping dead tomorrow.
Taco Bell's Quesarito: A burrito wrapped in a quesadilla inside an enigma. Quarantined to one store in Oklahoma City.