Like little stars.
I guess Reagan was an OK president if you like played-out memes and whatever, but every Tru Post-War Kid knows the master of presidential IDGAF was Richard “Everything’s Coming up” Milhous Nixon.
21. The time he hung out with Elvis in the Oval Office
“Hey Elvis they should call them tranquLOLizers right?”
20. The time Richard Nixon was the original The Dude.
19. More like SWAG IT TO ME
18. The time he told off his dog’s haters
17. Distrusting the Jews is the definition of fierce.
16. The time he made Agnew his vice president because he DNGAF
15. He is like “we dropped some bombs here guys hashtag DEAL WITH IT”
14. Don’t listen to the haters Dick you are so much cuter than him!!!
13. The time he and Kissinger joked about how it took three tries for the CIA to finally assassinate Chilean army commander-in-chief Rene Schneider.
12. Whoa these guys look pretty swagged out
11. HOTEL PARTY!!!
10. The only president FIERCE enough to say “PEACE OUT” to being president
9. The time he was like “I’d buy THAT for a dollar” to Robocop
8. The time he invented lists
7. Classic Astronaut photobomb
6. The time Nixon repeatedly insinuated that his political opponents were Communists
5. Look how much fun it was to work for him!
4. The time he loved Christmas
1. Look at Pat just chilling with Big Bird like it’s no biggie, CLASSIC PAT NIXON
In conclusion, NIXXXXOONNN!!!!
Alex Pareene writes about politics for Salon and is the author of "The Rude Guide to Mitt." Email him at email@example.com and follow him on Twitter @pareeneMore Alex Pareene.
Like little stars.
World's best pie apple. Essential for Tarte Tatin. Has five prominent ribs.
So pretty. So early. So ephemeral. Tastes like strawberry candy (slightly).
My personal fave. Ultra-crisp. Graham cracker flavor. Should be famous. Isn't.
High flavored with notes of blood orange and allspice. Very rare.
Jefferson's favorite. The best all-purpose American apple.
New Hampshire's native son has a grizzled appearance and a strangely addictive curry flavor. Very, very rare.
Makes the best hard cider in America. Soon to be famous.
Freak seedling found in an Oregon field in the '60s has pink flesh and a fragrant strawberry snap. Makes a killer rose cider.
Ben Franklin's favorite. Queen Victoria's favorite. Only apple native to NYC.
Really does taste like pineapple.