- 4 eggs
- salt and lots of fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 ounce freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 splash of milk or water
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 scallions, diced
- 1 jalapeno chili, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced (optional)
- 1/2 cup cilantro leaves
- 1/2 ripe avocado, skin and pit removed, then diced into 1/4" cubes (optional)
- 1/4 pound pancetta, cooked, drained, and diced into small pieces
- In a bowl, beat eggs, salt, pepper, cheese and milk or water. Reserve.
- In a sauté pan over medium-high heat, melt butter. Add scallions, serano chili and garlic. Stir for two minutes.
- Add cilantro, avocado and cooked pancetta. Stir for two more minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium, pour egg mixture into pan and stir until eggs are cooked to your liking. Serve immediately on warmed plates.