- 3-4 tomatoes, preferably vine-ripened
- 1 small cucumber
- ¼ red onion
- 1 handful Italian parsley
- ¼ cup plain yogurt
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- ½ teaspoon dill weed
- Dash of white pepper and sea salt
- Slice the tomatoes into wedges, the cucumbers into rounds, and the red onions into slivers. Arrange gently in serving bowl.
- Mix the dressing ingredients in a separate bowl until smooth, adding white pepper and sea salt to taste. Drizzle dressing over the vegetables right before serving, garnishing with torn parsley leaves.