Today in things worth reading and perhaps briefly remarking on:
- The gay rights movement has one of those secretive billionaires that every political cause needs nowadays in order to accomplish anything at all.
- Karl Rove's Crossroads GPS is running ads in favor of the tax deal.
- Roger Simon wrote an incredibly stupid column today about how much everyone hates rich people, because they're jealous.
- Speaking of! Warren Buffett and Bill Gates went to the White House to hang out with Barack Obama today.
- The opinion on the supposed unconstitutionality of the individual mandate has a fatal, obvious flaw. (But it will still come down solely to whatever Anthony Kennedy thinks the day he is asked to decide on it.)