Happy Friday, have some links:
- Jon Stewart inviting 9/11 first responders to discuss the depravity of the Senate is pretty powerful television.
- If the Senate votes on "don't ask, don't tell" this weekend, Republicans won't support START, because they are awful babies.
- Washington Post religion blogger Jordan Sekulow is an expert on everything!
- Blackwater is now owned in part by a firm that invests in organic hippie consumer goods.
- Peter Orszag represents everything that's wrong with Washington.
- Surprise! Fox viewers believe complete nonsense.