The "Two and a Half Men" star's very public behavior produces new meme-worthy snippets of information hourly. Here are the latest developments in the Charlie Sheen saga.
- Sheen is confident that "Two and a Half Men" will be back on the air any day now. He told two Philadelphia-based morning-radio hosts that he and CBS were "getting close to something," and that "I see us back on the air, with a few adjustments." (NY Post)
- Sheen still has (many) other prospects besides his show. For one, the actor with "adonis DNA" is in negotiations with media mogul Mark Cuban to host a new show on HD Net. (NY Post)
- The actor has been so prolific as of late that Sirius XM launched a new radio station dedicated to reporting news bits related to Sheen as they surface -- 24 hours a day. (Billboard)
- On a more somber development, one of Charlie's two goddesses, porn actress Rachel Olberlin, apparently left his home for good. But then she came back! (Hollywood News)
- Sheen will accompany Sean Penn on a humanitarian mission to Haiti. Penn said of Sheen, "I think his energies, intelligence and passion could be both of service and servicing to him, as it is to all who are touched by the struggle of the Haitian people." (ABC News)