1. Masturbatory comment of the day: Jason Sudeikis on how he got his technique for "Hall Pass":
"I did all my research for that scene by going on Chatroulette, that website where guys masturbate for strangers. My moves in Hall Pass are an amalgamation of, I don’t know, maybe 20,000 different dudes. I took the facial expressions from SexHog22; I took the hand motions from GrizzlyBearDong. Those guys really know what they’re doing."
2. Casting news of the day: Charlie Day ("It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia," "Horrible Bosses") may be joining the Guillermo del Toro's monster mash "Pacific Rim." Wonder if there will be a cameo for Night Man?
3. HBO wish of the day: That "Lost's" Michael Emerson would make a cameo on "True Blood." Hey, apparently it might happen! "I'm friendly with Alan Ball ... " Emerson said at the premiere, "He'll say, 'I've gotta get you on here!' And I'll say, 'Yes, I'm ready!' "
4. "Star Wars" review of the day: Grindhouse Barbie, who caught some of the George Lucas franchise on TV and now has very solid opinions about it.
5. Delusions of the day: Kirstie Allie claims to have the same waist size of Megan Fox. Not going to touch that one. Have a good week, folks!