1. "To Catch a Predator" host is caught being a predator: Chris Hansen, the married host of NBC's candid-camera pedophile show, was outed by the National Enquirer as having an affair with a woman 20 years younger than him. And she was formerly his intern.
2. Jeff Goldblum and Lydia Hearst-Shaw break up: Well, see, here's a couple with a 30-year age gap, and for some reason I'm sad those kids didn't work it out. On the other hand, that means Jeff Goldblum is single again, right?
4. Diablo Cody is directing a religious movie: "Lamb of God" is a film about a woman losing her faith after a plane crash, and her quest to find Jesus again while stripping in Vegas. Honest to blog?
5. Famous films, reenacted with horsies:
Somehow "The Shining" just isn't as scary this way. Check out the whole series here.
6. "World War Z" loses two actors: There's been some debate about whether Ed Harris and Matthew Fox were ever signed on to Brad Pitt's zombie film to begin with, but we were really hoping Jack Shephard would finally get another chance to act.
8. "Arrested Development" meets "Game of Thrones":
I'm calling it: best Tumblr of the year. But why can't it work the other way around? I'd love to see Lucille Bluth with the headline "Winter is coming."
9. Woody Allen doesn't have a text number: But he does have a cellphone. Doesn't own a word processor though. But he knows what Facebook is, because he saw the movie. So he's like 50-50 on the "old people understanding technology" front.
10. Cat man: I wish I could run away and join the traveling kitty show in France. C'est la vie.