1. Not-so-"Gleeful" news of the day: Chris Colfer, Lea Michele and Corey Monteith won't be returning for a fourth season of "Glee." Ostensibly, they'd be graduating, right? What, did everyone else fail high school?
2. S'Paz of the day: "Empire Boardwalk's" Paz de la Huerta got more than a slap on the wrist for her bar brawl back in April. Though prosecutors were going to let her off on the condition she enter an alcohol treatment program and do a couple of days of community service, Judge Diana Boyar said Paz had to be evaluated by a rehab facility before she signed off on the deal.
3. "Friday" of the day: Grantland has compiled an oral history of "Friday Night Lights'" successes -- and failures -- throughout the years.
4. Fashionista of the day: Kanye West, who certainly knows a thing or two when it comes to coordinating your bling, may be designing a womenswear line for Fashion Week this fall.
5. Conceptual art of the day: This is what happens when you dump a lot of paint in the middle of a busy street, as demonstrated by Berlin bikers last year.
Yay for art, but who the hell is going to clean this mess up?