1. "Fright Night's" latest TV spot: Colin Farrell has found a way to work around that vampire-old dilemma of needing to be invited into someone's home in this remake of the 1985 horror-comedy. "Twilight" references abound!
Ah, burning the house to the ground. Why don't the vampires on "True Blood" ever think of that?
2. "Breaking Bad," calling Saul
Bob Odenkirk's Saul Goodman is the best TV lawyer since Henry Winkler on "Arrested Development." With the premiere of "Breaking Bad's" fourth season last night, let's all celebrate the return of Saul! (Also please go to Saul's website. It's amazing.)
3. Kick-volleyball is probably not for us: Sepak Takraw is a popular sport in many South Asian countries, with its combination of soccer, volleyball, and gymnastics. It has yet to really catch on in America, but who can blame us? I can already tell this another sport that we're going to internationally suck at.
4. This is why pirates aren't allowed to have nice swords: A man in Las Vegas steals a replica of Captain Jack Sparrow's sword, sticks it up women's skirts. Issue resolved after multiple police taserings. Homeland Security also involved in incident because...you know...pirates.
5. First clip from "The Walking Dead," season two: No big revelations here, just a lot of zombie brain-bashing with Andrew Lincoln. Hey, if you wanted more talking, go watch "Treme."