1. Casting of the day: Whom would you choose to play Rupert Murdoch in a movie about the phone hacking scandal? I'd totally go with Geoffrey Rush.
2. Marine Corps. Ball invite of the day: We can basically expect one of these a day from now until November, right? Congrats, Miley Cyrus ... you're up.
3. Career suicide of the day: Is Drew Barrymore re-creating the infamous photo of Hollywood icon Evelyn McHale's death for these Neiman Marcus ads?
4. Soul of the day: Kanye and Jay-Z sample "Try a Little Tenderness" on their latest track, appropriately titled "Otis."
5. "Twilight" sex of the day: Yes, this is what Comic-Con has been reduced to: leaking parts of the Edward-Bella sex scenes to Twihards in promotion for "Breaking Dawn." If you truly care, watch it here.